Linux Engineer Accused of Murder Goes to Trial
Hans Reiser, an open source Linux engineer, traumatized his 5-year-old son with violent video games and horror movies, prosecutor Paul Hora told jurors in the opening of Reiser's murder trial. Reiser is accused of murdering his Russian-born wife Nina Reiser, who disappeared in September 2006.
Reiser created the Linux file system called ReiserFS, a part of the core Linux kernel and also wrote several articles for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- thanks for share, great
11 hours 49 min ago
- There are factors which are
16 hours 49 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
17 hours 34 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
21 hours 41 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 7 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 14 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 15 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 18 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 19 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 7 hours ago