A Little Ruby (the Book)
A long time ago, Brian Marick started working on a book called A Little, A Lot of Objects. It’s modeled after the excellent Little Lisper. Sadly, Brian never got past a third chapter, still a lot of people have enjoyed (and learned from) this book over the years.
Now, there’s some good news sitting at the end of the tunnel. Brian is considering picking up the pen and finishing the book up. So, go take a look at the book as it stands today, and if you think it would be a good addition to the Ruby canon, and I sure do, let Brian know.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!