A Little Ruby (the Book)
A long time ago, Brian Marick started working on a book called A Little, A Lot of Objects. It’s modeled after the excellent Little Lisper. Sadly, Brian never got past a third chapter, still a lot of people have enjoyed (and learned from) this book over the years.
Now, there’s some good news sitting at the end of the tunnel. Brian is considering picking up the pen and finishing the book up. So, go take a look at the book as it stands today, and if you think it would be a good addition to the Ruby canon, and I sure do, let Brian know.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II||Jul 29, 2015|
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- General Relativity in Python