A Little Ruby (the Book)
A long time ago, Brian Marick started working on a book called A Little, A Lot of Objects. It’s modeled after the excellent Little Lisper. Sadly, Brian never got past a third chapter, still a lot of people have enjoyed (and learned from) this book over the years.
Now, there’s some good news sitting at the end of the tunnel. Brian is considering picking up the pen and finishing the book up. So, go take a look at the book as it stands today, and if you think it would be a good addition to the Ruby canon, and I sure do, let Brian know.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.