A Little Ruby (the Book)
A long time ago, Brian Marick started working on a book called A Little, A Lot of Objects. It’s modeled after the excellent Little Lisper. Sadly, Brian never got past a third chapter, still a lot of people have enjoyed (and learned from) this book over the years.
Now, there’s some good news sitting at the end of the tunnel. Brian is considering picking up the pen and finishing the book up. So, go take a look at the book as it stands today, and if you think it would be a good addition to the Ruby canon, and I sure do, let Brian know.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- What is your favorite Linux distribution for use on the desktop?
- Stepping into Science
- Radio Free Linux
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740