Traditional display banner advertising is a successful way to brand your company and product and provides vendors instant-gratification results.
We limit the number of banner ad locations on the Linux Journal web site to ensure optimal results for advertisers.
Banner ad sizes available include:
|Type of ad||Dimensions||Max file size||File formats|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90 pixels||30k||PNG, JPG, GIF or Flash|
|Large Rectangle||336 x 280 pixels||30k||PNG, JPG, GIF or Flash|
|Leaderboard||3 loops max, 30 second max for initial movie, 12 - 15 fps max|
|Large Rectangle||3 loops max, 30 second max for initial movie, 12 - 15 fps max|
|Special notes:||User interaction with an ad must always be user-initiated: audio and video can be activated only by a user click (not mouse-over), and once activated, an "off" option must be provided.|
|File format||Submission Deadline|
|PNG, JPG or GIF||3 business days prior to campaign launch|
|Rich Media||5 business days prior to campaign launch (in addition a PNG, JPG or GIF must be provided to be served as default for non-Flash users)|
|Special Notes:||If the submitted creative does not conform to specifications, it will not go on-line and may result in a delayed launch date. Send creative here.|
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development