Leopard Goes Double Platinum
The latest version of Apple's OS X – code-named Leopard - is poised to set sales records, with more than two million copies of the operating system sold in the first weekend of release.
The latest release, which went on sale on Friday, introduces hundreds of new features, and has been selling faster than any previous OS X release. Initial reviews have been exceptionally positive, with reviewers noting Leopard's impressive speed when compared to Vista, the recently-released but critically un-acclaimed version of Microsoft's Windows operating system.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers