Leopard Goes Double Platinum
The latest version of Apple's OS X – code-named Leopard - is poised to set sales records, with more than two million copies of the operating system sold in the first weekend of release.
The latest release, which went on sale on Friday, introduces hundreds of new features, and has been selling faster than any previous OS X release. Initial reviews have been exceptionally positive, with reviewers noting Leopard's impressive speed when compared to Vista, the recently-released but critically un-acclaimed version of Microsoft's Windows operating system.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Django Templates
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet