Leopard Goes Double Platinum
The latest version of Apple's OS X – code-named Leopard - is poised to set sales records, with more than two million copies of the operating system sold in the first weekend of release.
The latest release, which went on sale on Friday, introduces hundreds of new features, and has been selling faster than any previous OS X release. Initial reviews have been exceptionally positive, with reviewers noting Leopard's impressive speed when compared to Vista, the recently-released but critically un-acclaimed version of Microsoft's Windows operating system.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- RSS Feeds
- Senior Perl Developer