SanDisk, the leader in Flash memory, is trying to become the only company in Flash memory. In pursuit of the goal, they've filed patent infringement suits against no less than twenty five of their competitors.
The company has not revealed which of it's patents are being infringed upon, but several of the named companies are already in patent battles with SanDisk in U.S. District Court in Wisconsin. With the new suits, SanDisk seeks to prevent the import or sale of it's competitors products, as well as monetary damages. The list of defendants includes substantially all of SanDisk's competition.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer