SanDisk, the leader in Flash memory, is trying to become the only company in Flash memory. In pursuit of the goal, they've filed patent infringement suits against no less than twenty five of their competitors.
The company has not revealed which of it's patents are being infringed upon, but several of the named companies are already in patent battles with SanDisk in U.S. District Court in Wisconsin. With the new suits, SanDisk seeks to prevent the import or sale of it's competitors products, as well as monetary damages. The list of defendants includes substantially all of SanDisk's competition.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds