Time For Opera To Rock
Following last night's Opera Rocks launch party, Opera Software released Opera 9.5 today, the latest beta release the of popular alternative web-browser.
The beta release includes numerous bug fixes, and focuses on speed and compatibility. Features include better integration with Linux and Mac OS X, a revamped mail client, the ability to restore closed windows, and the ability to search the browser's full history. The package can be downloaded from Opera's website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu