Time For Opera To Rock
Following last night's Opera Rocks launch party, Opera Software released Opera 9.5 today, the latest beta release the of popular alternative web-browser.
The beta release includes numerous bug fixes, and focuses on speed and compatibility. Features include better integration with Linux and Mac OS X, a revamped mail client, the ability to restore closed windows, and the ability to search the browser's full history. The package can be downloaded from Opera's website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development