Time For Opera To Rock
Following last night's Opera Rocks launch party, Opera Software released Opera 9.5 today, the latest beta release the of popular alternative web-browser.
The beta release includes numerous bug fixes, and focuses on speed and compatibility. Features include better integration with Linux and Mac OS X, a revamped mail client, the ability to restore closed windows, and the ability to search the browser's full history. The package can be downloaded from Opera's website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database