Time For Opera To Rock
Following last night's Opera Rocks launch party, Opera Software released Opera 9.5 today, the latest beta release the of popular alternative web-browser.
The beta release includes numerous bug fixes, and focuses on speed and compatibility. Features include better integration with Linux and Mac OS X, a revamped mail client, the ability to restore closed windows, and the ability to search the browser's full history. The package can be downloaded from Opera's website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Video Preview
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH