Help Drive Linux Drivers
Anybody who has ever tried to hook a printer up to a Linux box knows that good device drivers are in short supply. Apparently, however, the community isn't very good at conveying the need.
The head of the Linux Driver Project, Greg Kroah-Hartman, is asking Linux users to help the project determine what devices need drivers. The project has plenty of developers ready and willing to work, but doesn't have anything they can do. That's where you, the Linux user-base, come in.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible