Help Drive Linux Drivers
Anybody who has ever tried to hook a printer up to a Linux box knows that good device drivers are in short supply. Apparently, however, the community isn't very good at conveying the need.
The head of the Linux Driver Project, Greg Kroah-Hartman, is asking Linux users to help the project determine what devices need drivers. The project has plenty of developers ready and willing to work, but doesn't have anything they can do. That's where you, the Linux user-base, come in.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.