Help Drive Linux Drivers
Anybody who has ever tried to hook a printer up to a Linux box knows that good device drivers are in short supply. Apparently, however, the community isn't very good at conveying the need.
The head of the Linux Driver Project, Greg Kroah-Hartman, is asking Linux users to help the project determine what devices need drivers. The project has plenty of developers ready and willing to work, but doesn't have anything they can do. That's where you, the Linux user-base, come in.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Returning Values from Bash Functions