Joining The Club
Mandriva, the European Linux powerhouse, has decided to open the club doors to everyone.
The Mandriva Club, formerly a fee-based window to exclusive Mandriva content, will now be available to all Mandriva users without additional fees. Club perks include news feeds, knowledge bases, Bittorrent downloads, official documentation. It also includes personal blogs, e-cards, and an e-training program.
Some content formerly available to Club members, in particular product downloads, will now be part of a new paid service called Powerpack Download. Those who have already paid for their club memberships will be offered Powerpack subscriptions as a consolation prize.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet