Joining The Club
Mandriva, the European Linux powerhouse, has decided to open the club doors to everyone.
The Mandriva Club, formerly a fee-based window to exclusive Mandriva content, will now be available to all Mandriva users without additional fees. Club perks include news feeds, knowledge bases, Bittorrent downloads, official documentation. It also includes personal blogs, e-cards, and an e-training program.
Some content formerly available to Club members, in particular product downloads, will now be part of a new paid service called Powerpack Download. Those who have already paid for their club memberships will be offered Powerpack subscriptions as a consolation prize.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment