Joining The Club
Mandriva, the European Linux powerhouse, has decided to open the club doors to everyone.
The Mandriva Club, formerly a fee-based window to exclusive Mandriva content, will now be available to all Mandriva users without additional fees. Club perks include news feeds, knowledge bases, Bittorrent downloads, official documentation. It also includes personal blogs, e-cards, and an e-training program.
Some content formerly available to Club members, in particular product downloads, will now be part of a new paid service called Powerpack Download. Those who have already paid for their club memberships will be offered Powerpack subscriptions as a consolation prize.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Buddy Platform Limited's Parse on Buddy Service