Joining The Club
Mandriva, the European Linux powerhouse, has decided to open the club doors to everyone.
The Mandriva Club, formerly a fee-based window to exclusive Mandriva content, will now be available to all Mandriva users without additional fees. Club perks include news feeds, knowledge bases, Bittorrent downloads, official documentation. It also includes personal blogs, e-cards, and an e-training program.
Some content formerly available to Club members, in particular product downloads, will now be part of a new paid service called Powerpack Download. Those who have already paid for their club memberships will be offered Powerpack subscriptions as a consolation prize.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)