iSurge For Apple
The numbers are in, and they look pretty good for Apple. Reports show that Apple shipped more than 2.1 million systems, up 34% from 2006, and posted $6 billion plus in revenues.
Detailed numbers reveal that computer sales were strong, composing 62% of Apple's revenues, and that laptops are the hot item, covering 62% of computer sales.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Nventify's Imagizer Cloud Engine
- Linux Journal February 2017