Green No More
Trolltech, the company behind the Qtopia platform, has given up on the Greenphone, it's Linux mobile phone.
David Bialer announced that Trolltech had expended it's existing stock of the Greenphone, originally released in 2006, and would not be ordering new stock. Bialer cited developments in the Linux smartphone market as making the Greenphone obsolete.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming