One Bad Apple
The rumor-mill is abuzz with reports that Apple has fired 800 employees over fraudulent iPhone rebates.
According to tech blog ArsTechina, two independent sources have confirmed that Apple went on a firing binge over employees who submitted claims for the $100 credit offered to early adopters of the iPhone. For those who aren't in the know, Apple employees got their iPhones for free.
Apparently, these bad apples thought they could get away with a free iPhone and $100. If the rumors are true, what they really got was the sack.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Arrays
- Open Axiom
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal