One Bad Apple
The rumor-mill is abuzz with reports that Apple has fired 800 employees over fraudulent iPhone rebates.
According to tech blog ArsTechina, two independent sources have confirmed that Apple went on a firing binge over employees who submitted claims for the $100 credit offered to early adopters of the iPhone. For those who aren't in the know, Apple employees got their iPhones for free.
Apparently, these bad apples thought they could get away with a free iPhone and $100. If the rumors are true, what they really got was the sack.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages||Jun 02, 2015|
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.