One Bad Apple
The rumor-mill is abuzz with reports that Apple has fired 800 employees over fraudulent iPhone rebates.
According to tech blog ArsTechina, two independent sources have confirmed that Apple went on a firing binge over employees who submitted claims for the $100 credit offered to early adopters of the iPhone. For those who aren't in the know, Apple employees got their iPhones for free.
Apparently, these bad apples thought they could get away with a free iPhone and $100. If the rumors are true, what they really got was the sack.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!