Dell Selling Linux Faster Than Windows
According to founder Michael Dell, Linux is outselling Windows in the server marketplace at Dell.
Speaking at a conference in Florida, Dell cited Linux's faster growth and adoption for critical applications as reasons for the growth spike. He went on to say that Microsoft's anti-Linux rhetoric and the recently filed patent suits don't seem to be scaring off potential customers.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag