Dell Selling Linux Faster Than Windows
According to founder Michael Dell, Linux is outselling Windows in the server marketplace at Dell.
Speaking at a conference in Florida, Dell cited Linux's faster growth and adoption for critical applications as reasons for the growth spike. He went on to say that Microsoft's anti-Linux rhetoric and the recently filed patent suits don't seem to be scaring off potential customers.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script