Dell Selling Linux Faster Than Windows
According to founder Michael Dell, Linux is outselling Windows in the server marketplace at Dell.
Speaking at a conference in Florida, Dell cited Linux's faster growth and adoption for critical applications as reasons for the growth spike. He went on to say that Microsoft's anti-Linux rhetoric and the recently filed patent suits don't seem to be scaring off potential customers.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Paranoid Penguin - Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part I
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Nventify's Imagizer Cloud Engine
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU