Ballmer Goes Off
From Google to Facebook, Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft and all around arch-villan - went off on just about everybody on Saturday.
In a speech at Microsoft's London campus, Ballmer accused Google of to spying on Gmail users, decried Facebook as a fad, and continued the perennial accusations of patent infringement against Linux, this time going so far as to calling out Red Hat by name. To top off the bizarre performance, he announced that all open source development should take place on Windows.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter