Ballmer Goes Off
From Google to Facebook, Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft and all around arch-villan - went off on just about everybody on Saturday.
In a speech at Microsoft's London campus, Ballmer accused Google of to spying on Gmail users, decried Facebook as a fad, and continued the perennial accusations of patent infringement against Linux, this time going so far as to calling out Red Hat by name. To top off the bizarre performance, he announced that all open source development should take place on Windows.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Mixtapes Community
2 hours 40 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
3 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
3 hours 43 min ago
5 hours 38 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
6 hours 58 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
9 hours 31 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
10 hours 28 min ago
- It's Jupiter
1 day 53 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
1 day 1 hour ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 6 hours ago