Ballmer Goes Off
From Google to Facebook, Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft and all around arch-villan - went off on just about everybody on Saturday.
In a speech at Microsoft's London campus, Ballmer accused Google of to spying on Gmail users, decried Facebook as a fad, and continued the perennial accusations of patent infringement against Linux, this time going so far as to calling out Red Hat by name. To top off the bizarre performance, he announced that all open source development should take place on Windows.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers