Ballmer Goes Off
From Google to Facebook, Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft and all around arch-villan - went off on just about everybody on Saturday.
In a speech at Microsoft's London campus, Ballmer accused Google of to spying on Gmail users, decried Facebook as a fad, and continued the perennial accusations of patent infringement against Linux, this time going so far as to calling out Red Hat by name. To top off the bizarre performance, he announced that all open source development should take place on Windows.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- DevOps for Dummies
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development