Ballmer Goes Off
From Google to Facebook, Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft and all around arch-villan - went off on just about everybody on Saturday.
In a speech at Microsoft's London campus, Ballmer accused Google of to spying on Gmail users, decried Facebook as a fad, and continued the perennial accusations of patent infringement against Linux, this time going so far as to calling out Red Hat by name. To top off the bizarre performance, he announced that all open source development should take place on Windows.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development