Ballmer Goes Off
From Google to Facebook, Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft and all around arch-villan - went off on just about everybody on Saturday.
In a speech at Microsoft's London campus, Ballmer accused Google of to spying on Gmail users, decried Facebook as a fad, and continued the perennial accusations of patent infringement against Linux, this time going so far as to calling out Red Hat by name. To top off the bizarre performance, he announced that all open source development should take place on Windows.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Our Assignment
- Talking to Twitter
- Quantum Cryptography
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Linux Systems Administrator