Linux Kernel Gets An Update
Version 2.6.23 of the Linux kernel was released today with a mailing list post from supreme developer Linus Torvalds. The release was delayed, but the message claimed it was “not because of any huge issues.”
Torvalds, often quick to share his thoughts, was quiet on the latest attacks launched by Microsoft, and on whether the Linux kernel would be released under GPLv3.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science