Linux Kernel Gets An Update
Version 2.6.23 of the Linux kernel was released today with a mailing list post from supreme developer Linus Torvalds. The release was delayed, but the message claimed it was “not because of any huge issues.”
Torvalds, often quick to share his thoughts, was quiet on the latest attacks launched by Microsoft, and on whether the Linux kernel would be released under GPLv3.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code