Linux Kernel Gets An Update
Version 2.6.23 of the Linux kernel was released today with a mailing list post from supreme developer Linus Torvalds. The release was delayed, but the message claimed it was “not because of any huge issues.”
Torvalds, often quick to share his thoughts, was quiet on the latest attacks launched by Microsoft, and on whether the Linux kernel would be released under GPLv3.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!