Torvalds: Security researchers are off their rockers
Linus “Linux” Torvalds laid down the law Monday, saying that Linux Security Modules (LSM) will stay in the kernel until hell freezes over.
In an angry post that included all-caps shouting, Torvalds accused security researchers of being “insane” and “in denial” about Security-Enhanced Linux. He then used his ultimate authority on all things Linux to guarantee LSM a spot in the Linux kernel.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory