Torvalds: Security researchers are off their rockers
Linus “Linux” Torvalds laid down the law Monday, saying that Linux Security Modules (LSM) will stay in the kernel until hell freezes over.
In an angry post that included all-caps shouting, Torvalds accused security researchers of being “insane” and “in denial” about Security-Enhanced Linux. He then used his ultimate authority on all things Linux to guarantee LSM a spot in the Linux kernel.
- Girls and Software
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- One Charger to Rule Them All
- RSS Feeds