Torvalds: Security researchers are off their rockers
Linus “Linux” Torvalds laid down the law Monday, saying that Linux Security Modules (LSM) will stay in the kernel until hell freezes over.
In an angry post that included all-caps shouting, Torvalds accused security researchers of being “insane” and “in denial” about Security-Enhanced Linux. He then used his ultimate authority on all things Linux to guarantee LSM a spot in the Linux kernel.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!