Torvalds: Security researchers are off their rockers
Linus “Linux” Torvalds laid down the law Monday, saying that Linux Security Modules (LSM) will stay in the kernel until hell freezes over.
In an angry post that included all-caps shouting, Torvalds accused security researchers of being “insane” and “in denial” about Security-Enhanced Linux. He then used his ultimate authority on all things Linux to guarantee LSM a spot in the Linux kernel.
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep