Torvalds: Security researchers are off their rockers
Linus “Linux” Torvalds laid down the law Monday, saying that Linux Security Modules (LSM) will stay in the kernel until hell freezes over.
In an angry post that included all-caps shouting, Torvalds accused security researchers of being “insane” and “in denial” about Security-Enhanced Linux. He then used his ultimate authority on all things Linux to guarantee LSM a spot in the Linux kernel.
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- Many Drives, One Folder