Torvalds: Security researchers are off their rockers
Linus “Linux” Torvalds laid down the law Monday, saying that Linux Security Modules (LSM) will stay in the kernel until hell freezes over.
In an angry post that included all-caps shouting, Torvalds accused security researchers of being “insane” and “in denial” about Security-Enhanced Linux. He then used his ultimate authority on all things Linux to guarantee LSM a spot in the Linux kernel.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates