Linux Journal Is Recruiting
If you're attending LinuxWorld, and would like to contribute to LJ, come meet with some Linux Journal editors and tell us your interests. We'll be at the XYZ Lounge at the W Hotel in San Francisco on August 7th from 1:30pm to 5:30pm. We're looking for new writers, reviewers and people interested in participating on a new reader advisory board. Hope to see you there!
PS. We'll have beer.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!