Ruby in 2006 -- A Retrospective Collection
Well, 2007 is nearly upon us, which means that a lot of people are looking back on last year. The Ruby community is no exception. Why the Luck Stiff has posted the grandaddy of Ruby 2006 retrospectives. But wait, there's more — there are a growing number of local retrospectives as well. I've posted the ones I know about here, and will add more as I find them:
- Ruby in the Twin Cities in 2006
- Ruby Re-Awakens Pune in 2006
- Ruby in Utah in 2006
- Top 10 Highgroove Moments in 2006
- Saint Louis: The Pursuit of Rubyness ('06)
The downside to all of this is that no matter how many people post retrospectives, we'll still miss something. What Ruby news didn't make it into the retrospectives above?
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites