Well, this is some news I've been wanting to share for a while, but I've had to wait until everything was ready. During the summer, I spoke at RubyConf*MI, one of the first regional Ruby Conferences (I think San Diego held the only one earlier than the Michigan folks). At the time, they filmed all the presentations.
We spent some time discussing what to do with the videos, and finally decided to release them on Google Video. (They might still sell some DVDs, but I've not heard a confirmation yet.) Ever since that decision, I've been waiting for the videos to hit Google so I could announce it. And yesterday, they did!
You can find the whole list here (my presentation is this one). Go and take a look. RubyConf*MI was only $20 for registration, but if you missed it you now have an option to take part (well, sort of.)
I hope this catches on. I know that some Ruby Brigades have taken to recording (audio or visual) their meetings. Hopefully we'll see more and more Ruby presentations from group meetings or regional conferences showing up on Google and YouTube.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
12 hours 32 min ago
- There are factors which are
17 hours 32 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
18 hours 17 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
22 hours 24 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 8 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 14 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 16 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 19 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 19 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 7 hours ago