RubyConf*MI Videos Now on the Web
Well, this is some news I've been wanting to share for a while, but I've had to wait until everything was ready. During the summer, I spoke at RubyConf*MI, one of the first regional Ruby Conferences (I think San Diego held the only one earlier than the Michigan folks). At the time, they filmed all the presentations.
We spent some time discussing what to do with the videos, and finally decided to release them on Google Video. (They might still sell some DVDs, but I've not heard a confirmation yet.) Ever since that decision, I've been waiting for the videos to hit Google so I could announce it. And yesterday, they did!
You can find the whole list here (my presentation is this one). Go and take a look. RubyConf*MI was only $20 for registration, but if you missed it you now have an option to take part (well, sort of.)
I hope this catches on. I know that some Ruby Brigades have taken to recording (audio or visual) their meetings. Hopefully we'll see more and more Ruby presentations from group meetings or regional conferences showing up on Google and YouTube.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux