- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 7” 1280x800 HD display (216 ppi)
- 8 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth
- Quad-core Tegra 3 processor; 1GB RAM
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, subscribe here.
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter
3. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
4. The subscription contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
5. The Nexus 7 winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
6. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Vigilante Malware
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products