- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 7” 1280x800 HD display (216 ppi)
- 8 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth
- Quad-core Tegra 3 processor; 1GB RAM
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, subscribe here.
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter
3. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
4. The subscription contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
5. The Nexus 7 winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
6. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU