Issue #262, February 2016
Subscribers, look for your new issue alert on February 1.
Looking for your issue? Login to download now.In this Issue:
- Program a BeagleBone Black to Help Brew Beer
- Write a Short Script to Solve a Math Puzzle
- Working with Command Arguments in Your Shell Scripts
- Interview: Katerina Barone-Adesi on Developing the Snabb Switch Network Toolkit
- A Look at KDE's KStars Astronomy Program
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released