Work the Shell - Twittering from the Command Line
Apr 01, 2008 By Dave Taylor
Incessant status updates to your cell phone from the command line? Sure, with a little help from curl and Twitter.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- Many Drives, One Folder