Work the Shell - Twittering from the Command Line
Apr 01, 2008 By Dave Taylor
Incessant status updates to your cell phone from the command line? Sure, with a little help from curl and Twitter.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Why Python?
- Progress on Privacy
- At the Forge - First Steps with Django
- Exploring RSA Encryption in OpenSSL
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- The Linux keyboard driver
- Creating and Theming a Custom Content Type with Drupal 7