Work the Shell - Twittering from the Command Line
Apr 01, 2008 By Dave Taylor
Incessant status updates to your cell phone from the command line? Sure, with a little help from curl and Twitter.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
|When BirdCam Goes Mainstream||Oct 27, 2016|
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Paranoid Penguin - Security Features in Ubuntu
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Scrivener, Now for Linux!
- Product of the Day: QuickSilver 3.0 Cluster Software
- PXE Magic: Flexible Network Booting with Menus
- CPU Affinity
- My Favorite bash Tips and Tricks