Work the Shell - Spreading Out Numbers
Sep 01, 2008 By Dave Taylor
The hardest part of any game is coming up with likely, but incorrect, answers. In this month's column, Dave looks at ways to calculate probable wrong answers for the evolving movie trivia game.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault