Work the Shell - Special Variables I: the Basics
Jan 01, 2009 By Dave Taylor
Dave begins a new series of columns on shell variable notation.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
|When BirdCam Goes Mainstream||Oct 27, 2016|
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script