Work the Shell - Parsing Your Twitter Stream
Ask Dave Taylor iPhone App
Dave Taylor's Ask Dave Taylor tech-support iPhone app is now available through the Apple iPhone app store for $0.99.
It has 2,500+ tech-support questions and a lot of Linux and shell script answers—in the palm of your hand. The app also includes Q&A articles on auctions, blogging, building Web site traffic and much more. Plus, “it's the first truly interactive tech-support application for the iPhone and for any mobile device anywhere on the planet”.
Be sure to check it out at www.askdavetaylor.com/app.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for a really long time. He's the author of the popular Wicked Cool Shell Scripts and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!