Work the Shell - More Fun with Word and Letter Counts
Apr 01, 2009 By Dave Taylor
Determine the frequency of letters within a document (and become unbeatable at
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
2 hours 1 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
3 hours 13 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 33 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
9 hours 5 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
9 hours 25 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
14 hours 57 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
20 hours 36 sec ago
20 hours 20 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
20 hours 44 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
20 hours 58 min ago