Work the Shell - More Fun with Word and Letter Counts
Apr 01, 2009 By Dave Taylor
Determine the frequency of letters within a document (and become unbeatable at
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites