Work the Shell - Counting Words and Letters
Mar 01, 2009 By Dave Taylor
Count the number of unique words in a document.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 14 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 17 min ago
10 hours 37 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 2 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 15 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
16 hours 54 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
17 hours 28 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
17 hours 57 min ago
19 hours 52 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
21 hours 11 min ago