What's New in Firewall Builder 3.0
Jan 01, 2010 By Vadim Kurland
Firewall Builder helps automate the process of configuring Linux, BSD and Cisco firewalls. Firewall Builder 3.0 comes with support for IPv6, branching rules and a lot more. It will save you time and help avoid errors.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database