Vim for C Programmers
Vim comes with rich help documentation. Type :help from inside of Vim to browse it. To go to a particular topic, press Ctrl-] on the turquoise-colored text. Vim's help documentation uses the navigation mechanism we saw using tags.
Resources for this article: www.linuxjournal.com/article/8455.
Girish Venkatachalam loves to play with open-source operating systems, such as OpenBSD, FreeBSD and Debian GNU/Linux. He also likes to go cycling when not hacking. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect