Vim for C Programmers
Vim comes with rich help documentation. Type :help from inside of Vim to browse it. To go to a particular topic, press Ctrl-] on the turquoise-colored text. Vim's help documentation uses the navigation mechanism we saw using tags.
Resources for this article: www.linuxjournal.com/article/8455.
Girish Venkatachalam loves to play with open-source operating systems, such as OpenBSD, FreeBSD and Debian GNU/Linux. He also likes to go cycling when not hacking. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python