Vim for C Programmers
Vim comes with rich help documentation. Type :help from inside of Vim to browse it. To go to a particular topic, press Ctrl-] on the turquoise-colored text. Vim's help documentation uses the navigation mechanism we saw using tags.
Resources for this article: www.linuxjournal.com/article/8455.
Girish Venkatachalam loves to play with open-source operating systems, such as OpenBSD, FreeBSD and Debian GNU/Linux. He also likes to go cycling when not hacking. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
18 min 49 sec ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 51 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 53 min ago
11 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 51 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 30 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 4 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 33 min ago
20 hours 28 min ago