Using WebKit in Your Desktop Application
The inclusion of WebKit into Qt provides the opportunity for a number of very interesting applications to be developed. It will no doubt be utilized in many different types of applications, from desktop Web applications to applications that use it to display and manipulate HTML. QtWebKit has come a long way since the port was initially started two years ago. It will be exciting to see how QtWebKit improves and what people create with it.
Benjamin Meyer is a happily married hacker. He has been developing with Qt for 11 years, and he has worked on many tools and applications, such as KDE's audiocd ioslave, System Settings, KAutoConfig, KAudiocreator, QAutotestGenerator, Valgrind Tools, NetflixRecommenderFramework, Zaurus applications and much more. He collects Transformers and runs the site toybin.org.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux