Using WebKit in Your Desktop Application
The inclusion of WebKit into Qt provides the opportunity for a number of very interesting applications to be developed. It will no doubt be utilized in many different types of applications, from desktop Web applications to applications that use it to display and manipulate HTML. QtWebKit has come a long way since the port was initially started two years ago. It will be exciting to see how QtWebKit improves and what people create with it.
Benjamin Meyer is a happily married hacker. He has been developing with Qt for 11 years, and he has worked on many tools and applications, such as KDE's audiocd ioslave, System Settings, KAutoConfig, KAudiocreator, QAutotestGenerator, Valgrind Tools, NetflixRecommenderFramework, Zaurus applications and much more. He collects Transformers and runs the site toybin.org.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep