Thin Clients Booting over a Wireless Bridge
This work was supported by the National Communications Network Research Centre, a Science Foundation Ireland Project, under Grant 03/IN3/1396.
Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP): ltsp.sourceforge.net
Ubuntu ThinClient How-To: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ThinClientHowto
Azimuth WLAN Chamber: www.azimuth.net
Ronan Skehill works for the Wireless Access Research Centre at the University of Limerick, Ireland, as a Senior Researcher. The Centre focuses on everything wireless-related and has been growing steadily since its inception in 1999.
Alan Dunne conducted his final-year project with the Centre under the supervision of John Nelson. He graduated in 2007 with a degree in Computer Engineering and now works with Ericsson Ireland as a Network Integration Engineer.
John Nelson is a senior lecturer in the Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering at the University of Limerick. His interests include mobile and wireless communications, software engineering and ambient assisted living.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python