Review of Scalent's Virtual Operating Environment
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
18 min 47 sec ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
47 min 17 sec ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
1 hour 45 min ago
3 hours 14 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
4 hours 22 min ago
- I like your topic on android
5 hours 9 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
5 hours 30 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
11 hours 44 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
17 hours 23 min ago
- git-annex assistant
23 hours 23 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- 5-21-13, Prototyping Pi Plate Kit: Philip Kirby
- Next winner announced on 5-27-13!