A Review of the Always Innovating Touchbook
In the final analysis, I like the hardware much more than I like the software, and I like the Touchbook's potential more than I like its current state. If you just want a Netbook that works, stay away for now. If, however, you like tinkering and don't mind a bumpy road, there's a lot to like.
Always Innovating: alwaysinnovating.com
Re-install Instructions: www.alwaysinnovating.com/wiki/index.php/Reinstall_OS
Big Buck Bunny: www.bigbuckbunny.org
Daniel Bartholomew lives with his wife and children in North Carolina. His on-line home is at daniel-bartholomew.com.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Tighten Up SSH