A Review of the Always Innovating Touchbook
In the final analysis, I like the hardware much more than I like the software, and I like the Touchbook's potential more than I like its current state. If you just want a Netbook that works, stay away for now. If, however, you like tinkering and don't mind a bumpy road, there's a lot to like.
Always Innovating: alwaysinnovating.com
Re-install Instructions: www.alwaysinnovating.com/wiki/index.php/Reinstall_OS
Big Buck Bunny: www.bigbuckbunny.org
Daniel Bartholomew lives with his wife and children in North Carolina. His on-line home is at daniel-bartholomew.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server