PXE: Not Just for Server Networks Anymore!
Apr 01, 2009 By Bill Childers
Using a combination of open-source technologies, you can build an unattended network-based OS installer that can save you huge amounts of time and even can install Windows.
Bill Childers is the Virtual Editor for Linux Journal. No one really knows what that means.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- New Products
- Mixtapes Community
25 min 26 sec ago
- KDE is one true DE
59 min 50 sec ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
1 hour 28 min ago
3 hours 23 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
4 hours 42 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
7 hours 16 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
8 hours 13 min ago
- It's Jupiter
22 hours 37 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
23 hours 39 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 4 hours ago