PXE Magic: Flexible Network Booting with Menus
Apr 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Set up a PXE server and then add menus to boot kickstart images, rescue disks and diagnostic tools all from the network.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App