PXE Magic: Flexible Network Booting with Menus
Apr 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Set up a PXE server and then add menus to boot kickstart images, rescue disks and diagnostic tools all from the network.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code