Playing with the Player Project
The Player Project's Main Web Site: playerstage.sourceforge.net
Full Source Code for the Drive-by-IR Program: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue188/10566.tgz
CoroWare's CoroBot (a robot that provides drivers for working under the Player system): www.corobot.net
A List of Institutions That Use Player: playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/PlayerUsers
Kevin Sikorski is a Robotics Architect at CoroWare Technologies where he designs, builds and programs mobile robots, and develops simulation software. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking in the Cascades and stargazing with his telescope.
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration