Playing with the Player Project
The Player Project's Main Web Site: playerstage.sourceforge.net
Full Source Code for the Drive-by-IR Program: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue188/10566.tgz
CoroWare's CoroBot (a robot that provides drivers for working under the Player system): www.corobot.net
A List of Institutions That Use Player: playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/PlayerUsers
Kevin Sikorski is a Robotics Architect at CoroWare Technologies where he designs, builds and programs mobile robots, and develops simulation software. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking in the Cascades and stargazing with his telescope.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Free On Demand Webinar Available: Cloud Enabled Datacenters
- Cloud Computing Basics—Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- Talking to Twitter
- Our Assignment