Playing with the Player Project
The Player Project's Main Web Site: playerstage.sourceforge.net
Full Source Code for the Drive-by-IR Program: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue188/10566.tgz
CoroWare's CoroBot (a robot that provides drivers for working under the Player system): www.corobot.net
A List of Institutions That Use Player: playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/PlayerUsers
Kevin Sikorski is a Robotics Architect at CoroWare Technologies where he designs, builds and programs mobile robots, and develops simulation software. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking in the Cascades and stargazing with his telescope.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Gentoo for All the Unusual Reasons
- PostScript, The Forgotten Art of Programming
- rsync, Part II
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- SIDUS—the Solution for Extreme Deduplication of an Operating System