Playing with the Player Project
The Player Project's Main Web Site: playerstage.sourceforge.net
Full Source Code for the Drive-by-IR Program: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue188/10566.tgz
CoroWare's CoroBot (a robot that provides drivers for working under the Player system): www.corobot.net
A List of Institutions That Use Player: playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/PlayerUsers
Kevin Sikorski is a Robotics Architect at CoroWare Technologies where he designs, builds and programs mobile robots, and develops simulation software. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking in the Cascades and stargazing with his telescope.
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment